All things fun. This is our mindset right now—gravitating to things that bring joy to our everyday lives. Here are some recent favorites lately...
1) Christina Iversen Studio I saw Anine Bing post her coffee in one of these sea shell mugs and absolutely fell in love!
2) Scotch & Soda the new deliveries from this brand are giving us life! Special pieces you can wear now (in this cold, dreary month of February) that spark joy? Heck yes! (Sweater available online. Pants available in-store only)
3) Un Pueblo Totes these are so fun! Sustainable, washable & collapsable. These new beach bags are the must-have spring break piece. (coming very soon!)
4) Midnight 07 11 11 was our top-seller last year, so when Lake & Skye launched a new fragrance we had to bring it in! "An ode to nights spent dancing and laughing". Who doesn't love that? This perfume is warm, cozy, and sexy, but in a very subtle, understated way.
5) It Ends With Us I got this as a gift from my book-obsessed sister-in-law who stated it was her one of her favorite reads. I thought it was beautiful, but #TriggerWarning the book is centered around domestic abuse.
7) Tiny Gold Cross Necklace This necklace is so pretty in person. Very sweet & dainty. This one makes a lovely gift (think First Communion, Easter baskets, etc).
8) Beaded Hoop Earrings We adore these neutral beaded hoops that will transition us seamlessly into the warmer months ahead. Such a pretty style that we will be reaching for frequently.
9) Strawberry Milk a Valentine's Day tradition at our house. So happy and yummy! I love how you prep everything the night before, and then served with breakfast for a special pink treat. The kids go crazy for it.
10) Avocado + Sea Salt Candle Our shelf is stocked with the #1 scent by Tru Candle. We can't stop burning this! Clean, fresh and lovely to use in your kitchen or bathroom. (in-store only)
Have a great Sunday, friends!