1. Aubrey Adele Jewelry: These pieces have a unique vintage look to them, like they were passed down from your grandmother. Her latest holiday pieces just arrived and they have us all drooling. Her full holiday collection is now on our counters!
2. Skin Cycling: I am actually so excited to try this skincare routine I saw everywhere on tiktok. Our new neighbor, Sephora, opened just in time for us to stock up on the best skincare items!
3. Straight Leg Denim: the biggest trend of the year, in my opinion. DL1961's Mara is one of the best. Our newest pair is coated denim that has a leathered look. In-store now, $209
4. Mom's Apple Cake: This recipe from Smitten Kitchen is what I'm whipping up this weekend and will serve to anyone coming over for Halloween. Tis the season!
5. Smith Leather Sling Bag: I consider this a must-have for running around town. Love it when cute things are also functional! We have this sling bag in black, tan and taupe. A great gift! In-store now, $68
6. Holiday Candles: That's right! Our holiday scents are stocked, including our #1 Tannenbaum candles that are currently available in matte white and birch holders, while supplies last. $30-165
7. Chocolate Color Palette: Could brown be replacing all the black in my closet? Outlook likely! I think it's so pretty paired with blush or cream for the upcoming season.
8. Teddy Coat: this Scotch & Soda jacket has been haunting me since I saw it at market six months ago. The details, like all Scotch & Soda pieces, are fabulous and I'm very excited to style this with all my winter looks. In-store now, $248
9. The 1975 'If I Believe You': this song has been on repeat this month and I encourage you to listen to it while driving through some fall foliage. 10/10!
Happy October! Hope you're having the best fall!